Thursday, December 14, 2023

A beautiful day

 I woke up to to a beautiful day today. 


Those pretty colors, through the trees, this morning. 


When I went out to do chicken chores this morning it was balmy out. I think that's the correct word.  Very temperate.  It felt like a spring day. 

In fact, towards the end of the day snow was melting off the roof and it was close to 50 degrees out. 

About mid-day I took a walk out to the back 20, to get the cards from the game cams. 



The sun was so nice to feel on my face when I was out there. 











Today was an early deadline day for work. Naturally a few things had to go wrong.  My email server has decided to hold on to my emails for a bit before doing an email dump. 

Then there was something going on with the website.  Thankfully that was taken care of fairly quickly. 

Have you ever heard of a grilled PB and J?  My cousin told me about them a long time ago. I forgot about them until my son asked that one be ready for him when he came home from work tonite. 

I made one for myself, too. 

Yum!




This morning before work I knit a bit on my harvest cardigan.  This evening I stitched another ornament. 


I think it is supposed to be evergreens and bobbles.  So far it's not my favorite. For as sparse as it may look, it sure took me long enough to stitch.