Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Losing track of my days already

 I woke up today thinking it was Monday.  

Nope. So my pill minder is all in chaos. No idea how that happened. 

I'm on "real" vacation for the next few days.  None of that holiday stuff! 

Ha!

My day wasn't very exciting. 

After I made my hubby's lunch and kissed him and saw him off to work, I had a quick cup of coffee and proceeded to start my day by tidying up the house. 

Then I started laundry. Very exciting. 

There was paperwork-type stuff to be caught up on, and I had to do a bit of research so I could take care of something that's been on the to-do list for quite a while. 

Before I knew it, it was time to start supper. 

Then I worked on my pink yarn project while watching tv with my hubby. 

I decided to flip through the Hulu catalog and decided to give the Mary Tyler Moore show a go.  It's one of the few shows that I watched a bit when I was a kid, but didn't really get and didn't find funny.  Now that I'm more "seasoned" I understand it. 


I needed a bit of a break from House, M.D. that I've been watching.  I need new tv shows to watch. 


4 comments:

Becky G said...

I did the same thing Sunday! I went out and checked my mail twice before I realized what day it was.

I've started watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians on Disney +. It's pretty good so far, and I remember I liked the books.

Amnicon Studio said...

I feel like I've seen a Percy Jackson movie at some point. Haven't read the books yet. It does look interesting.

Becky G said...

There was a movie made back in 2010. I don't remember if I ever watched it though. I have read the books, but back in 2014, so I don't remember a lot of the details. I do remember the adult education center was handing them out for free at the Downtown Jubilee that year, and I'll never turn down a free book.

Amnicon Studio said...

I bet that's the movie I watched. I don't remember much, though.