Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Fun mail day

 I had a fun mail day today!

A few weeks ago my hubby said "Hey, I wonder if Temu has yarn."  

Uh, yeah they do! 

We spent a decent amount of time looking at what was offered and trying to figure out yardage. 

I still don't know what the yardage is buuuuuut I will tell you the yarn is REALLY nice. 


What is a good way to figure out yardage for yarn? I'm thinking I may need to undo a skein of the yarn and wind it up into a hank so I can count loops. 

I'm really hoping that each color is enough yardage for a sweater. That would be so great! 

Speaking of sweaters, I decided to take it easy on myself tonite and I pulled out my harvest cardigan and worked on it for a bit. 



Started: Crud, I can't remember ... 
Finished: 
Designer/Source: Tin Can Knits 
Yarn: Hobby Lobby "I love this yarn"
Colors: Cinnamon Cedar
Needle Size: US #6 / 4mm & US #8 / 5mm
Made For: myself. 







No comments: