Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Fangirlling about Forbidden Fiberco

In October or November ... I don't remember when, Forbidden Fiber Co  said something about a mystery stitch kit for Mockingjay, the most recent book in the Hunger Game series. 

The newsletter said it would be a companion piece to their "Hope > Fear" cross stitch

I don't get much into any of the fandoms, but I am pretty big fan of the Hunger Games series.  I've listened to the audiobooks several times and watched the movies probably 3 times each, except for the movie that came out this year. 

I decided to place the order for the mystery stitch kit and ordered the "Hope > Fear" chart and floss pack. 

Today I got some happy mail and it included my order from Forbidden Fiber Co. 

I'm so glad I ordered the mystery kit and the "Hope > Fear" chart. 

I LOVE them both.  So very much. 



Photos don't do it justice, of course. 


I tried to take a photo of the threads in the sun. Those darn shadows!

The mystery kit is fantastic.  I'm in mad love with the chart. 


The bag is great! I love the quote and graphic. 


The darling zipper pull. 


I love the needleminder. 


I am really digging the orange. 



Annnnd ... I just realized I didn't take a photo of the aida cloth.  Trust me, it's fabulous, too. 

Other things that arrived in the mail was a hot water bottle for when I'm out in the hunting blind. 


The last thing is a really neat essential oil diffusor. 


It looks like flames coming up. We got it from Temu. 

This evening I spent some time on the project with the pink yarn. 


Unfortunately, I'm running short on yarn for this project.  Major bummer. 


I'll be heading to town in a few days.  I can make a trip up to the Hobby Lobby and get more yarn. 








2 comments:

Becky G said...

I love Leann's stuff! And I love Leann! It would be so cool if you could some day make it all the way down here to hang out with us!

Amnicon Studio said...

It would be so fun to hang out with you guys. <3