Weather was decent. No sun. :-(
Came home to a sick man. He's currently sleeping on the couch under two blankets. I sure hope he's not getting the flu.
Tonite I sat in front of the spinning wheel for a couple hours. Now that I know how the *magic* of long draw I want to spin all the things. The lovely, wonderful, pretty things.
Yes, I'm a goof.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's a good video.
Yes, I now know how to do this. *Squee!*
This morning I got an email from Paradise fibers announcing what I thought was a pretty good deal. If you spent X amount of money on Ashford and Cascade products you would receive a $25 g.c. So I bit the bullet and ordered myself a set of handcards. I've wanted a pair for quite some time. There was also fiber ordered ... enough to spin for a sweater. Now I've got a g.c. sitting in my email just begging to be spent on more fiber.
After finishing up the braid of wool I was working on I picked up the knitting project I started yesterday.
It's going to be a "Runaround Cowl" It's knit on US 15s. I'm using Lionbrand homespun in the Tudor colorway. It's a quick knit. I anticipate having it done by the end of the week.
1. I got to watch a new episode of "Sleepy Hollow" tonite.
2. Hand cards are on their way to my house! I'm so excited.
3. My sweetie ordered me a newer iPhone. :-) That's on it's way too!
4. When I went out to the coop to shut the lights off everyone was already up on the roost or in a nesting box, all tucked in.
5. Hot dogs and mustard. There is something about that combo that makes me happy :-)