Thursday, January 2, 2014

Daily 5, Jan. 2, 2014

1. My car started this morning. It was so cold this morning. I know, I'm beating a dead horse on this one, but it was really cold. My car started and the temperature thing read -26 F. I was really surprised that they didn't cancel school today.  

Then this afternoon when I left work I had frost on the inside of my windshield.  I had to scrape it with my library card.


It almost looks like my car has a dandruff problem, but no, it's frost scrapings. Bah!
2. The Pandora music website.  I *heart* Pandora. I've been working on my channels for at least five years. I love discovering new music thanks to that site.

3. Hot water that comes right out of a faucet. It really is a marvelous thing to be able to turn on a tap and have hot water comes out.

4. I got home before it was completely dark.  The last few weeks I've been getting home after dark.  Which makes for a very dark tip toeing out to the coop to check for eggs.

5. The winter issue of PLY magazine finally showed up in my mailbox today.  I had been hearing rumblings about this one and now I can see why.  Perhaps I will *finally* figure out the long draw for spinning. :-)


A shot from my office today.  Since it was SO cold outside I decided I needed a warm view in my office so I switched my desktop wallpaper to this:


I tell ya, I *feel* warmer just looking at this.

No comments: